The Option bar is located at the top of the viewer:
From left to right:
- Curve type: as explained in the Overview section.
- Select the next path function
- Add path: add a new path to a selected layer if a Path group already exists, or create a new Shape layer if nothing is selected.
- Draw a fill shape in the selected layer's mask (also work if multiple layers are selected).
- Reverse the point order of the current shape. Can be useful when animating a layer along curve or use the Start/End parameters for stroke..
- Ripple Edit: when activated, the transforms applied to the points will be propagated to all their existing keyframes as well.
- Validate and close shape: shortcut is Enter during the curve creation.
- Validate shape: validate the creation of the shape without closing it. Shortcut is Esc.