Autograph displays two different types of workspaces:
- Default: The only one embedded by Autograph itself and cannot be deleted. It is however possible to reset it with the option just above.
- Project: Saved in your project and *.agp file. It can be found when opening it on another computer.
- New Workspace: creates a new workspace and asks you to name it.
- Edit Workspace Metadata: edits the current workspace, to change its name for example.
- Remove Workspace: completely deletes the current workspace.
- Save Workspace: saves the current workspace in your personal settings
- Reset Workspace to Default: resets the current workspace similar do the Default one