The Stack on the left is one of the two main Timeline panels. Here you can superimpose elements according to the principle of layer stacking.
Populating the Stack:
To add new layers to the Stack, you can:
- Drag a Source from the Project panel to the Stack; this will create a new layer using this element as a Source
- Click the "+" button at the top of the Timeline; usually used to create a new layer using a Generator as a Source
- Copy/paste an existing layer; this can be done with or without a sharing option, available through the action button represented by a wrench
Reordering the Stack:
- To move a layer or a group of selected layers up or down in the Stack, click and drag them to reorder the Stack
- To move multiple layers from the bottom to the top, you can also cut and paste them.
To know more about selecting and reordering, please refer to this section.