DOWNLOAD COURSE ASSETS
In order to get the most of this course and learn hands-on, download the free assets below to follow along the audio project for this course.
HOW TO WORK WITH AUDIO IN AUTOGRAPH
Audio in Autograph is a beginner course that goes over how to work with audio in Autograph. Topics covered include how to:
- Import audio files
- Create an Audio Mix
- Link an Audio Mix to a composition
- Add audio layers to an Audio Mix
- Modify audio parameter settings
- Modify Autograph's audio engine settings
- Animate parameters using the Audio Analyzer
- Autograph_Teaser_Short.wav composed by François Grassard
- Autograph_Audio.mp4: created by François Grassard
- EDM_Drum_Loop.wav created by waveplaySFX
- Tears_of_Steel.ac3 extracted from the original soundtrack from the Open Movie Tears of Steel by the Blender Foundation
License Agreement - Creative Common BY
The following describes the terms under which users may use Left Angle branded materials.
- Users may copy and redistribute Left Angle creative material in its original, unaltered form for personal and/or commercial use on the condition that attribution is clearly given to Left Angle.
Accepted forms of attribution include:
- Written attribution: “Image/video/media created by Left Angle, https://www.left-angle.com”
All redistribution of Left Angle branded material must also be accompanied by the present accompanying text.